The next event is being organised and further details will appear on this page when it is ready to launch. We hold two types of highflyingdiva forums, one open and one with Memberwise for female leaders in the membership sector.
The Memberwise/highflyingdiva events are only open to female staff or trustees/board/council members in the membership sector.
What participants have said:
“I really enjoyed the talk but more importantly her attitude and the way that she pitched her experiences to apeal to everyone at every level in the workplace”
“This is the first ‘women’s event’ I have been to and I found it really worthwhile and encouraging”
“Just really enjoyed a safe open space to talk about things you don’t at work”
“Really useful to have the peer mentoring session. Especially to have an opportunity to talk about issues that you don’t always talk to friends or family about”
Our last event was hosted by Kingston Smith LLP and Carolyn Uphill, Chair of the National Landlords’ Association presented. Her tips included become a subject matter expert, keep up your professional accreditation and be focused. “Success = preparedness meets opportunity”.
- Learn what it takes to succeed at the top as a female leader in the membership sector
- Hear the experiences and tips that successful leaders used to climb the career ladder and that could work for you too
- Ask questions and gain insights from female leaders
- Network and mentor with other like-minded professionals
- Insight Presentation
- Co-mentoring – 10 minutes of mentoring on your challenge/idea/question
- Professional Networking / Drinks Reception
Within 1 week, you have the following options:-
- Credit towards another future Forum
- Donation to the featured charity
- Substitute another attendee
Within 24 hours – options 1-3